Ikan Onyx and Lyra LED Lights (Video)
Ikan has LED lights for practically any occasion, from red carpet event coverage, weddings, studio work and more. At NAB, they show us their Onyx and Lyra line.
All units have great color renditions of 95+ CRI and 97 TLCI and are bi-color adjustable (3200k-5600k). Watch the video above for more details.
The Onyx smaller on-camera/handheld lights series have aluminum housings and include:
– 3 mounts (handle, stand and cold-shoe)
– Equivalent to 250W of incandescent light
– Powered by two Sony “L” type batteries
– Cold shoe mountable
– Equivalent to 100W of incandescent light
– Powered by one Sony “L” type batteries
The larger Onyx units are also housed in lightweight aluminum, can be controlled via DMX Ethernet and wireless remote control and:
Onyx 2 x 1 (OYB15)
– Equivalent to 1000W of incandescent light
– Has two V-mount pro battery plates, but can be powered by a single one or AC power
Onyx 1 x 1 (OYB10)
– Powered by two V-mount pro batteries or by AC power
Onyx Half x 1 (OYB5)
– Equivalent to 400W of incandescent light
– Powered by two Sony “L” type batteries or by AC power
The Lyra line are lights that are soft straight out of the box and are also offered with a wide variety of brightness.
More info: http://ikancorp.com