News: Kingston Technology Demos Upcoming UHS-II Cards, NVMe PCIe Gen 4.0 SSDs at CES 2020
- New Canvas Plus Flash Cards including UHS-II
- Next-Gen NVMe PCIe 4.0 for Consumers
- NVMe PCIe Performance Solutions for Data Center
Fountain Valley, CA & Las Vegas, NV – January 6, 2020 – Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, will share upcoming consumer and enterprise solutions at CES® 2020. Kingston’s industry-leading products provide great performance, reliability and consistency, and this year will be no different.
Kingston will demo:
- Canvas Plus Flash cards: A refresh offering higher speeds including UHS-II and high capacities as well as the new MobileLite Plus readers engineered to support the maximum speeds of the Canvas Plus line.
- NVMe PCIe Gen 4.0 M.2 SSD: A sneak peek at Kingston’s first Gen 4.0 NVMe SSD for consumers shipping later this year.
- Embedded Products: A look at everyday consumer products powered by Kingston.
- Data Center NVMe SSDs in both U.2 and M.2 form factors: Designed to deliver predictable low-latency and I/O consistency as the key performance criteria. For internal drive bay upgrades, hyperscale data center servers and Cloud service providers requiring high-performance storage.
- Data Center SATA SSD (DC450R, DC500R) capacity addition: A 7.68TB SSD for Cloud-hosting companies and other data centers in need of more storage.
“As a leading supplier of memory solutions in the channel, we make every effort to offer the best products to our customers,” said Craig Tilmont, director of marketing, Kingston. “CES sets the tone and makes for the best time to share what we’ve been working on and what we have in store for the coming year. From memory cards to the latest SSDs, to wearables and smart devices, Kingston is everywhere.”
For more information visit kingston.com.
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Digital, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. (“KDI”) is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please call 877-546-4786 or visit kingston.com.