Whistler’s Latest Radar Detectors & Dashcams @CE Week 2019
Whistler shows us their latest radar detectors, dashcams and bumper backup cameras. One even has a built in dashcam in their radar detector to save space.
- CR95 – Bands K, Ka, X, Laser on 11GHz platform
- CR97 – Identifies traffic light cameras with updates every 2 weeks in their database.
- MFU440- It’s got a dashcam built in with the radar detector so you don’t have a million things dangling around. You can upload footage from the dashcam via an app installed on your phone.
Whistler introduced new products at last year’s CE Week in 2018. What did they offer then?
Wireless Backup Camera (for car bumnper)
- WBU-800 – A DIY after-market camera that you attach to your rear bumper. It’s solar powered with a battery that lasts 45 days from a good charge. We’re told it’s super easy to install.
- D24RS – It’s an amazing size, smaller than a business card! Check out the video to see how small it is.
- D28RS – Their “Rosie” cam has a magnetically detachable video head that you can put away easily.
More info: https://www.WhistlerGroup.com
CE WEEK Event (06/19)
@Jacob Javits Center, New York City